Nachts sind alle Mulle grau. (Dosenfleisch Level: 7)   Zur Zeit sind 14 Besucher und 0 angemeldete Benutzer online. MarkMonitor liest gerade: wasted time
Ansicht
Forumregeln
Es ist dir nicht erlaubt, neue Themen zu verfassen.
Es ist dir nicht erlaubt, auf Beiträge zu antworten.
Es ist dir nicht erlaubt, Anhänge hochzuladen.
Es ist dir nicht erlaubt, deine Beiträge zu bearbeiten.

BB-Code ist an.
Smileys sind an.
[IMG] Code ist an.
HTML-Code ist aus.
Antwort

Zurück   Electronic Attack - Forum für elektronische Musikproduktion Forum > Musikproduktion > Forum > The Scene >

The Scene Generelle Musik Diskussion. Absolute Off-Topic Themen bitte in die Hölle.

Forum > Musikproduktion > Forum > The Scene > New FREE samples package(wav)(guitars) (PRO quality) !
Antworten  |  Themen-Optionen
DORUMALAIA
Registrierter Benutzer
Thumbs up New FREE samples package(wav)(guitars) (PRO quality) !
zitieren  | 

10-08-2003, 19:25

Because a part of you don't use Reason or preffer to use wav version of samples here :

http://www.dorumalaia2.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

you can download the samples package version of DoruMALAIA-MagicGuitars01 (PRO quality) (40,6 MB uncompressed). This package has archived like rar file and have now only 30 mb size ! You need WinRAR program to decompress this package .( If you don't have WinRAR , here can download for free the last version :
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm )
DoruMALAIA-MagicGuitars01 (PRO quality) samples package contains a guitar loop in 37 versions , processed with chorus,delay,phaser,etc . Those samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded in CoolEdit PRO 2.0 at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit . All of those are original and produced by me !
Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location !
And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills or samples packages). You can use these samples how you want in your compositions ! To listen how can be used those loops in your music , at the same location you 'll find a example song wich is called " Operation on open soul(S.O.S.)"

Enjoy my friends !

Other news : working very hard now to give you few other FREE samples packages , totally new and very useful ! I hope to finished my work soon !

Doru MALAIA
composer

Geändert von DORUMALAIA (05-12-2005 um 00:07 Uhr).
DORUMALAIA ist offline
Acidmoon
bye bye baby!

zitieren  | 

10-08-2003, 19:40

Hello, Doru!

Think i'll D/L the wav-packages too, cause refills are not really nice to use [ReCylce can not open the tunes inside a refill].

THX for this service!

Are you planning to bring the "Sex Sex Sex"-refill "unrefilled"?
It would be very cool! It's still my most used Vox-pack since i work with Reason.
It must be great to work with it in those Reaktor-Grainstates-Tool.

DORUMALAIA
Registrierter Benutzer
Thumbs up
zitieren  | 

10-08-2003, 19:55

Thank you my friend !
OK , i received your advice , the next package 'll be "S,S,S" (but must to process a part of samples because now is included in the low quality section) !

Doru
Antworten

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht